This accessibility statement applies to nicedsu.org.uk.
This website is run by the Decision Support Unit, c/o the School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We are currently undergoing improving the accessibility of the website, including looking at all of the above features and will provide a full statement and accessibility report in due course.
In the meantime, please read The University of Sheffield’s Accessibility Statement for advice on tools you can use to allow you to better navigate the site.
Word versions of reports can be made available upon request, where possible/relevant. Please email us at:- email@example.com